It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:27 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: RuneScape legit would make an AMAZING television
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:14 am 

My first girst time running a campaign about 3 decades ago I wanted to attempt OSRS gold to incorporate the sense of RuneScape into our dnd match (I had never played this point) so I wrote up about 10 abilities players could level up on their char's spare time and it'd give them benefits when interacting with comparable skill sets, nevertheless it was to much, after about 3 sessions we all forgot about the additional list of skills and let it die off. Im happy to say we conducted that effort for more than a year akd then another campign I dm'd for amother year amd today I am a player in a numenera group using the very same guys.

It may do the job. I'd see a series about the God Wars centered on the Barrows Brothers and their campaigns through Forinthry and Morytania. Open the series on them living their lives out and do a little world-building. Then just get straight into the contract with the stranger and their conquest. They help with the Saradomin effort to conquer Southern Forinthry, and then are sent to Morytania. Finish things off with Guthix kicking out each the gods and there you go.

RuneScape legit would make an AMAZING television show. It is such a planet, and such profoundly established lore. It would be amazing When it had a game of thrones budget, my god, using Witcher quality manufacturing. Story episodes can follow boss/raids and Quests. Imagine an whole episode dedicated to Castle Wars. Through some magical fuckery, individuals come back to life unharmed. Just an gore fest of an event for a very simple game of capture the flag for some bloody tickets.

Envision an incident about a guy in khakis making a very long line of campfires and visiting the bank, and standing in front of a tree for hours on end. Man, now that's persuasive content. Many of the quests will match that tone, and also the ones that are more serious always have a number of the early 2000s internet comedy that is amazing. I would very much like to see a variant of One Small Favor. A barrage of the main character becoming more and more pissed off as he does tasks that need activities to complete.

I recently started playing OSRS again about a month ago. I originally started to buy RuneScape Mobile gold playing like 2007 when I was about 12 and had been obsessed with RuneScape. Super nostalgic for me. Saw the cellular app in my phone one day fell in love and 1-2 weeks ago downloaded it began taking it severe! Gon na be doing monkey madness lol. Its really a game that is fantastic.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]